The second annual Storage Technology Showcase (STS) brought to you by end-user Quinn D. Mitchell with partners Spectra Logic, Data in Science Technologies (DST) and Versity Software will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico from March 2 to 5, 2020. STS is excited to continue as major annual event in the domain of Mass Data Storage and the underlying storage hardware and software infrastructure.
- Storage strategies for data-driven businesses in the era of cloud
- Leveraging the value of metadata across the storage infrastructure
- How to control data growth with intelligent data management
- Gain an understanding of future storage trends for more effective planning
- 20+ sponsors and exhibitors
- Access to dozens of storage subject matter experts and peers
The conference will have continued attendance from executives, system architects and decision makers from major national and international companies and institutions and presents a huge opportunity for sponsors to promote their ideas, best practices and solutions in the domain.
Attendees are from organizations faced with the challenges of managing data volumes in the Petabyte and Exabyte range. This presents a great opportunity to learn about technologies to help address these challenges, as well as an excellent chance to network with your peers that support these large‐scale data systems.
STS 2020 promises to be an exciting event with prime meeting space already secured at the Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North. Each sponsor will have an opportunity for general session presentation time followed by a customer case study, and exhibition space.
We expect 100+ attendees and are seeking sponsorships from well‐respected companies.